2015年9月1日星期二

What makes my skin brighter?

Like other girls, I would like my skin bright and smooth. Girls think using good skin care products is enough. In fact, the skin cleaner tool plays a very important role in the daily skin care. Now I will introduce a good and cheap skin cleaner tool – Silkworm Cocoons to you.


It called Silkworm Cleanser or Silkworm Cocoons Cleaner. It is made of Silk which is the purest and most natural material can eliminate the dark skin spots and cure the suppurative skin.


The steps:
1. Wash the silk cocoons with warm water.
2.  Soak the silk cocoons into the warm water (around 50 °C) for 20-30 minutes or boil them with hot water for 5-10 minutes
3.  Use it when the natural silk cocoons turn moist
But something you need to pay more attention:
1.Use it after washing the face or bathing.
2. It will not be very soft because of the material
Please don’t worry, if Silkworm Cocoons has smell, that’s because the material is natural. Only I used these for a couple of weeks but skin does look brighter. It has excellent smoothing and exfoliating effect. It is wrong if you think this only can be used on face, I also use them on the back of my hands and they’ve faded my age spots better than any creams. I certainly recommend. Great value too.

没有评论:

发表评论