2015年9月15日星期二

Lovely Pumpkin Candlesticks

With the coming of my friends’ birthday, I still have no idea of what gift I will send her. Then I always buy gifts from many sellers. Then I found this Pumpkin Candlestick and bought the item from a well know seller BQLZR. On receiving them, I found they are really very nice Pumpkin Candlesticks. I send them to my friend on her birthday. She is really very fond of them and displays them in her bedroom. Of course, I bought another one for myself. So exquisite and so cute. I would like to share them with all of you. Here is some details about Pumpkin Candlesticks I recommend.


With it in your room, a feeling of modern spring out
You can send it to others as a gift or just use it for decorating your bedroom, study, living room and so on
With some kind of retro and simple design, it gives you a sense of elegance.
Imagine that you are having dinner with your lovers under the shining light of these two pumpkin candlesticks, there is a feeling of romance. Such a beautiful night, isn’t it? 

@BQLZR - cheap online shopping

没有评论:

发表评论