2015年9月9日星期三

I Won't Lose My Special Best Friend

I won’t lose my special friend
I’m a dog lover, because dogs are tame, friendly and easy to communicate with. I have kept one in my house, whose name is Peter. He is covered with brown curly hair and looks like a Teddy Bear.
Now we have been living together for three years. Every day when i come home, he always jumps up to me happily, with his tail moving. As time goes by, the relationship between us becomes closer and closer. I think he is a special friend of mine. Last Friday, i bought a Pink Dog Message Signs tag for him. I am very happy because i can easily find out of him from the crowd when he wear the Pink Dog Message Signs tag .He looks cute and i think i would never lose him. I wish he can accompany me forever.
@BQLZR – Cheap Online Shopping for Industry, Home & Garden, Guitar Parts, Sex Wear.

没有评论:

发表评论