2015年9月2日星期三

Anti-Slip Ear Grip Hook

At last I can wear my cool sunglasses! Since I bought these Ear Grip Hooks from a nice cheap online shop, I don't need to worry about my glasses slipping down from my nose and falling off when I jump up and down any more. I am delighted with the difference this item makes.


These little pieces of Silicone Ear Grip Hooks are an absolute wonder. I found them comfy and my glasses stay put—even when I was dancing! They are a bit of a fiddle to get on, but that is because they fit snuggly, which is what I want. Even one of these on the end of one leg has stopped my glasses slipping completely. As I said, you only actually need to use one to make them work. I've given pairs out for friends to try who are in the same situation and will be showing them to the optician next time. We're in to recommend they stock them because of their low price.

Here is the introduction and pictures below:
Super soft, Comfortable for wearing, Safe, Environmental
Material: silicone
Size: approx. 33mm*12.5mm
Quantity: 10 pairs (20 pieces)

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this wonder to people who have the same trouble with me. I am pleased if you are willing to share your wearing eyeglasses experience with me.

没有评论:

发表评论