2015年8月26日星期三

Hammertoes Toes Protector

I have trouble with 2 of my toes so that I always buy the Toes Protector from many sellers. Today I want to recommend a nice seller BQLZR. I have bought the identical item from a well known store, I knew the product and hence confident in ordering this item at a greatly reduced price compared to the latter. Very pleased! Here is some information about the Hammertoes Toes Protector that I recommended.

20150826180012

Soft elasticized Tubes are fully lined to cushion, absorb pressure & provide all-around digital protection.
It can be used for both feet toe and hand fingers
Helps protect against pain of finger or toe caused by pressure and friction
Reduces pain caused by calluses, soft corns and hammertoes.
Fits toes or fingers and can be cut or trimmed easily to the size required with scissors.

20150826133720
Material: Gel + Cotton
Length: 15cm/5.91 inch
Diameter: 2cm/0.79inch
Color: Khaki
This is perfect for protecting my toes, better than having an operation.


@BQLZR - Online Shopping for Industrial Products, Home & Garden Commodities, Guitar Parts, Toys & Gift, Electric Gadget, Adult Wear - with Free Shipping

没有评论:

发表评论