2015年8月5日星期三

A Happy Merry Go Round Horse Music Box

On my writing desk, there is a Merry Go Round Horse Music Box, a gift from one of my friends as my birthday present. If I am annoyed with something, I will turn it on when I get home. Just listen to the merry music silently and watch four horses going around. Then all unhappy things go out of my brain. My brain goes blank completely. So amazing, it has magic power. Then I asked my friend where she bought this Merry-Go-Round Horse Music Box because I want to buy one for someone. Then she told me that she bought it from a nice seller BQLZR - a cheap online shop and she always bought things from this well know shop. Then I bought one from this shop. It proves a good deal. I really like it very much. I sent it to my boy friend. I just hope that no matter what happens, he’ll always keep happy when he look at this Merry-Go-Round Horse Music Box and I am still stand by him. 

It can be used as a Christmas or birthday gift for kids or other people
An exquisite design makes it very beautiful.


It means you wish the one who get this thing happy forever.


Material: plastic and wooden
Color: several mixed colors
The diameter of the bottom: approx 10.5cm/4.1inch
The length of the horse: approx 6cm/2.36inch
the total height: approx 20cm/7.87” inch
Weight: about 347g

没有评论:

发表评论