2015年8月11日星期二

A Lock for Your Secret Garden

Everyone has a little secret garden, where there is always something you don’t want others know. There is a little secret garden in my heart, and I turn it into words. I write down it on my notebook. Then in my drawer, there are always secrets of me, maybe also of others. I have to guard it. Therefore, I always lock it with a little lock, no matter where I am. A little lock is a must for me. Then I surf the Internet and finally find it from a nice but cheap online shop BQLZR. I always bought something from this seller. There are several kinds of small locks. I choose this Combinaton Padlock. As a girl, I am fond of cute and adorable things. This Combination Padlock is with a cute cartoon appearance. More exciting, I can resettle the password by myself. Now, it works well with my drawer. 

Mini Cartoon Resettable Metal Travel Luggage Box Case Bag Combinaton Padlock


Here is some details about it:

The lock is set at the manufacture to open at 0-0-0. You can keep it as your own combination or set a new one.
It is suit for luggage, tool box, gun case, golf bag, tackle box, key ring and so on
There is operating instructions in the package to resettle your own secret number.
Specification:
Material: metal
Color: red and white
Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.3cm/1.37 x 1.69"(L x W)

A good protector for your secret garden! Recommend!


@BQLZR - Online Shopping for Industrial Products, Home & Garden Commodities, Guitar Parts, Toys & Gift, Electric Gadget, Adult Wear - with Free Shipping

没有评论:

发表评论