2015年8月25日星期二

Delicious! A Couple Of Cake Nutcracker

 http://www.bqlzr.com/2pcs-exquisite-wooden-cake-nutcracker-handcraft-for-gifts-home-display.html
I received these two cute elves several days before. Good and exquisite handcrafts. SO amazing! I went on a short trip in Gulangyu, Xiamen, Fujian. Something there impressed me a lot. In front of one of the buildings, two soldiers were standing there straightly. I've never met such thing before. At first sight of seeing them, I want to hold them. I took many photos with them. Then after I went back home, I search the similar things from a nice cheap online shop, where I always bought something from them before. Then I found them, the Cake Nutcracker. After receiving them, I display them on my bedroom. They can always attract a lot of attention when my friends visit me. Then they always ask me where I get them. Then here is some information about them:

  

You can send it to others as a holiday birthday gift or just home display
It is made of wood with exquisite and cute design
Material: wooden
Color: multicolor
Size: 8.5 x 25.5cm/3.34 x 10.03in(W x H)
Size of the base: 6.2 x 5.6cm/2.44 x 2.20in



没有评论:

发表评论