2015年11月9日星期一

Great Blades for Roland

Well, at first seeing the price I was dubious having been victim to a scammer previously when it seemed too good to be true, but all I can say is WOW!! I have now ordered a set of blades for Roland for a friend and 2 extra sets of blades for Roland for me from a cheap online shop BQLZR , a very well known seller in Amazon according to the rating.



They arrived very quickly considering postage is free, and all the way from China, within 10 days, so very impressed, and the blades are exactly as described, and have given me the perfect cut on my Klic n Kut Zing (Yes I am UK based) using the Eclipse blade holder. The blade offset for the set is 0.25, for ALL the blades, not just the 0.45 ones, so that makes them even easier to use, no fiddling with offsets for me.

I love it so much, when in all honesty I was expecting to have to report this as another scam. If you have a cutter that uses the Roland blades then I would recommend these! They are great value for money, and for 15 blades this is a steal! If you want to know about this, here is some specification for your reference:


High hardness (HRA92), high strength (4000N / mm or more), good wear resistance, high durability, make tip grinding sharp.
Made from Tungsten cemented carbide
Diameter: 2mm
Length: 23mm±1
Offset: 0.25mm
Weight: 22g
5 pcs 30° +5 pcs 45° + 5 pcs 60° Blades

没有评论:

发表评论